Aden Hepburn becomes second CEO to exit VMLY&R 8 hours ago
VMLY&R AUNZ CEO Aden Hepburn has become the second top executive to exit the creative agency this year.
The MCA's fa?ade has been transformed for Vivid Sydney
Colombian-born, Sydney-based artist Claudia Nicholson transformed her artworks into animations for Vivid Sydney.
Our Watch and Thinkerbell promote healthy masculinity
Our Watch's Trojan sneaker ad is looking to eradicate traditional male stereotypes and educate society that there is no one type of man.
Jeep Australia releases The Road to Hawaii
Jeep Australia worked with Dig&Fish and Starcom to create a fully integrated campaign to complement its global sponsorship of the World Surf League.
Stop Calling it Woman’s Football….. It’s just FOOTBALL
The Matildas have a unique and compelling story to tell but that story ISN’T about their gender.
‘Grounded in Truth. Walk Together with Courage’
Over the last few years, we have seen sporting organisations and major events incorporating ‘Welcome to Country’ – but how much do we really know about the significance of this practice?
The point of Telstra's new loyalty program
The behavioural science behind loyalty programs.
Kellogg's pitch draws fire for 'unrealistic' expectations 13 hours ago
The industry is talking about the terms being offered by international FMCG brand Kellogg's.
Federal Police to front parliament committee over media raids 11 hours ago
Ita Buttrose, ABC chair, described the raid on its office as unprecedented, telling the minister for communications Paul Fletcher it was “designed to intimidate".
Optus reviews pitch process on the creative agency roster 12 hours ago
The telco is looking at changing the way it pitches following feedback from agencies.
Influencer platform aims to end tokenistic LGBTQI+ marketing 12 hours ago
A new influencer platform, Jooc’d, aims to end tokenistic advertising to the LGBTQI+ community, while also cleaning up trust in influencer marketing.
#ditchthepitch 13 hours ago
Industry insiders told AdNews it's common for marketers to insert hard-to-meet performance clauses, making even waiver thin margins difficult to achieve.
Movers & Shakers: Admatic, Ogilvy Sydney, MediaCom 13 hours ago
This week Matthew Crook, Gavin McLeod, Carl Colman and more took on new roles.
Young Gun: BMF strategic planner Josef Wimberger yesterday
Josef Wimberger has been in the industry for five years and has his eyes on BMF managing director Steve McArdle's role.
Kellogg's pitches $11m media account yesterday
Multi-national FMCG giant Kellogg's is set to pitch its media account, AdNews can reveal.
AFL prepares to rebrand, begins work on new logo yesterday
The Australian Football League is set to undergo a rebrand, with a team of designers reportedly set to develop a new logo for league.
In other news...
- 'Deeply disturbing' police raids on journalists a threat to free press: media yesterday
- Nine's State of Origin game one draws 2.17m viewers yesterday
- Pitch Wrap: Tigerair, PNG Promotion Authority, Metagenics yesterday
- Top 10 Australian media agencies by billings in 2018 yesterday
- Matthew Crook joins Nunn Media in 'leadership restructure' yesterday
- Federal Police raid the ABC over the Afghan Files stories 2 days ago
- Admatic national CEO Matthew Crook resigns 2 days ago
- Heart Foundation takes out print ads to apologise for Heartless Words ad 2 days ago
- 72andSunny Sydney launches influencer marketing platform 2 days ago
- MediaCom Melbourne appoints ex-Publicis CCO as MD 2 days ago
- Ogilvy Sydney hires Gavin McLeod as new ECD 2 days ago
- Tribe’s vision for user-generated content backed by Keith Weed 2 days ago
- Toys"R"Us to return Down Under with ‘experience centres’ 2 days ago
- Mat Baxter on Australia's TV networks: 'If one of you sinks, you'll all go with it' 2 days ago
- Salesforce and Datarati launch a 'boot camp' for graduates 2 days ago
- Naked Communications has made it to the Innovation Lions shortlist 2 days ago
- MELBOURNE SUMMIT: #LikeAGirl strategist in conversation with Deadly Questions agency leader 2 days ago
- Havas Health & You appoints Megan Rokosh as first global CMO 2 days ago
- Industry Profile: GroupM chief science and analytics officer AUNZ and head of mPlatform AU Juan Franco 3 days ago
- Police raid the Canberra home of journalist Annika Smethurst 3 days ago
- Seven not going ahead with second MKR season for 2019 3 days ago
- Nielsen and IAB launch new digital video measurement filters 3 days ago
- Westpac launches next phase of its Help campaign created by DDB 3 days ago
- News Corp Australia cuts 50 jobs as it reports digital growth 3 days ago
- Third radio ratings: 2GB dominates in Sydney 3 days ago
- Adrian Elton pitches for Ikea's creative following viral Clive Palmer ad 3 days ago